Saturday 28 July 2018

Get The Playsuit Trend Right For Day & Night

Playsuits are potentially one of my new best friends. I find they are some of the easiest pieces to style and can be the perfect thing to elongate your legs, if done right! 
I used to only ever wear playsuit that were styled for the beach or by the pool, then I found the playsuits that are styled for evenings and it changed EVERYTHING. 
 
Daytime Play 

There are some beautiful plays for both day and night around right now but this is still one of my favourite 'day' playsuits despite having it for years! 
I got this from River Island after stumbling across it on the racks. I was obsessed from the word go for so many reasons; I love the fit of it, not too tight but not baggy either, with it allowing you to show your figure off nicely. The second reason was for the material, it is the coolest material you could chose and that is what every girl wants whilst on your summer holiday. 

My best tip is to keep it simple, especially if your material has a bold pattern like mine. By this I mean no need for wedge heels, no need for any majorly fancy accessories in my opinion as I think the playsuit is the thing that steals the show and is what you want everyone to be looking at. 

I also find that the playsuit is one of the coolest things you can find to wear on the beach this year. 









Evening Styling 

For me, evening playsuits changed everything and I am on the hunt for more as we speak. 

This beautiful piece is from Quiz and is, again, one that I stumbled across in store. The second I saw it I fell in love; with the most gorgeous colouring and the lace detail around the waist which gives it a classic, sophisticated look whilst still showing enough skin on your hols ladies. 

I always like to wear heels in the evening as you may already know; this playsuit is perfect for the option of heels or flats. The shorts of the playsuit I don't think are too short meaning you could still wear heels, I believe the length is an appropriate length for heels to go perfectly and elongate the leg. 
If you'd prefer to wear flats I think a pair of black strappy sandals would go perfectly, but you want something that is fairly simple to not take the attention away from the playsuit! 

Which style of playsuit do you prefer, day or night? Let me know down in the comments! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...