Monday 18 November 2019

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) different, some humour, some thrillers and some that tug on them heart strings. 
I'd love to hear your book recommendations in the comments below too! 


Image found here

First we have the incredible Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine 
by Gail Honeyman. 
Wow! What a book. It's funny, emotional, heart wrenching; everything you want in a book. The detail you get in this book is incredible. 
I was blown away by Eleanor and actually missed her once I'd finished the book. The book makes you think hard about the way we view people we come across throughout our lives. 
Everyone needs a bit of Eleanor in their lives. 





Image found here 

My next firm favourite is a thriller. One that kept shocking me 
at every opportunity; What You Did by Claire McGowan. 

A very raw, shocking and twisted thriller based on a 
group of old uni friends who are doing a reunion at one
couples home. When someone gets attacked during what 
was supposed to be a great evening filled with laughter, 
old stories being told and a fair bit of wine, who will the attacker
be? 




Image found here 

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins, this gave me feels 
like few other books have before. 
It was the first adult thriller I had read and it made me fall in 
love with thrillers. 
It's gory, it's disturbing and it's gripping; everything you want 
and more for a thriller. 
The leading lady to this book completely sealed me in despite 
her problems. I would recommend anyone to read this as it;s
a real page turner. 



Image found here


So let's come away from thrillers for a second yeah? 
Okay well I'm going to talk about The Break by 
Marian Keyes. I found this book so readable. 
It was based on a married woman with teenage 
children, a bit of a different read for me! I loved it 
though, found it funny, emotional and empowering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...