Sunday 21 October 2018

A Perfect Knit

Cardigan - Primark, Vest - New Look,
Jeans - TopShop, Boots - New Look 

Those chunky knits are everywhere right now and it couldn't be making me happier 
Every year I get super excited for Autumn coming but this year I feel like I am embracing the fluffy cardigans more than ever. Does that make me a 90 year old woman really? Quite possibly but who the hell cares!

Another Autumn love of mine is the ankle boots and somehow I actually only had one pair therefore I had to order myself another pair from New Look. 

This time of year is perfect for the combo due to the weather not always being too cold for leaving your coat at home, allowing the outfit to look effortless but still stylish is styled in the right way. 



Ladies I hugely believe that if styled in the correct way, 
they can look young, cosy and cute all at the same time. 

As you can see at the top of this post, I got my chunky cardigan from Primark and I am in love, which also goes to show it doesn't have to be expensive to be right! 

As you can see in the pictures I have styled my cardigan and boots with jeans, however, another way I love is with leggings and a simple t-shirt and your good to go. 
One other way I am thinking of trying is with a casual dress. 

Let me know if you can think of any other ways to style these pieces. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...