Monday 8 August 2016

What's in my beach bag?

Hey guys,
How's your summer going?

As you can tell by the title, this is another summer style post for you guys. I wanted to do something that could help some of you if you're a bit stuck about what you should take down to the beach/pool this summer. OR if you just want a good ol' nosey at what I take (like I love to do!!!)

So, let's get started shall we?

First off this is the bag I use for the beach/pool that I got from Oasis. I think this bag is BRILLIANT! They have done such a clever design. It's a reversible bag, so you can either have it pink or grey. It also comes with a smaller bag inside which I found so useful for putting any little bits I needed for when we went up to lunch.


The first essential thing I put in my bag is my book! As you guys know (if you're a regular, if not welcome!) I love to have a good book with me on holiday as it's when I'm on the beach or by the pool that I read the most!


The next thing I always bring is of course my sun tan lotion! PROTECT YOUR SKIN GUYSSSS!! I do get the once a day sun tan lotion however I will always take it down with me in case I ever feel there's any part of me that needs topping up.


Then I will throw a bottle of water in there to keep myself hydrated in the heat.


If I haven't read all of the magazine I took on the plane with me, then I like to keep that in my beach bag to finish reading.


The final thing I have (as well as a beach towel!) is my phone and earphones for when I just want to put some music on, lye back and close my eyes!


So, that's everything I have in my beach bag.

Comment down below what you like to take to the beach/pool with you!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...