Tuesday 28 November 2017

My New Material and Pattern

Last week I managed to get my hands on a bonded, perforated scuba material. It's an unusual fabric which I feel creates added interest to the design.
I like the way the material has two different colour options to chose from in one roll.
I decided to take full advantage of both colours by using them both in my garment!
I made the decision to add more interest to my design by having one half in red and the other half in black. I feel this makes the garment stand out even more because it will not be an ordinary, one colour playsuit.
To add more detail and uniqueness I sewed the darts on the outside to make them stand out and become more noticeable.

I still have the neckline, the arms and the zip to put in. This will be done within the next couple of weeks and I will then have a finished garment!

Don't forget to follow my social medias to see what I am doing on a day to day basis -
Instagram - megan_fleet
Twitter - meg_fleet
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To Go

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...