Friday 24 November 2017

The Little Black Dress

The little black dress, something every girl should have in her wardrobe.
It is the most effortless, most simple piece you can have but one that is always going to be a winner!
However, I personally think there are a few rules that go along with getting the perfect LBD for you. You have to start with figuring what suits your body shape, your height and what you feel good in.
This is my little black dress which I absolutely love. I found this little  beauty earlier this year in Miss Selfridge and I am more than over the moon with the purchase!
Unfortunately I can no longer find this exact one on there website.

If you feel comfortable with it, I think it's great to get a figure hugging LBD to show off your beautiful figure.
One of the reasons I love a little black dress is because you can accessorize it with whatever you want because, let's face it, pretty much anything will go with an LBD!

Don't forget to go check out all my social media platforms -
Instagram - megan_fleet
Twitter - meg_fleet
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To Go

Speak soon
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...