Sunday 4 February 2018

No More Meat!

Yes I am doing it, meat free Feb!
Obviously I only started this on Thursday so there isn't really that much to talk about but I thought I would give you all a little update and say I have decided to go for it and why I am doing it.
So the main reason behind it is I want to see what physical changes it brings (hopefully benefits!) and if I have better energy from it.
I did toy with the idea of doing vegetarian Feb however I knew it would take more work with figuring out how I would get my protein and I was slightly worried I may not have the time to do all the research needed, therefore I decided to do only meat free which I believe makes me a pescatarian!
I am super excited to try new foods throughout this month and experiment with new recipes.

Let me know if you're vegetarian or pescatarian and if so what dishes you like to create!
Wish me luck with this guys!

Each day I am posting on my blogs Facebook page what I am eating so don't forget to go follow that!
All my social medias are -
Instagram - Head To Toe Good To Go
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To Go
Twitter - meg_fleet

Speak soon lovelies.
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...