Wednesday 31 January 2018

What I've Been Obsessed With

Calmness, wellness and attempting to build my Insta followers. That's what I've been obsessed with, in a nutshell...
You may have seen me rambling on in an Insta live about some things I've been mad about for around the last month or so. Don't worry, this version of my faves is going to be much less rambly and more 'put together'... I hope anyway!!
This is something I feel I am constantly shouting from the rooftops about however it is well worth it!
Yes more mindfulness! This is the book I got for Christmas. There is so much in-depth information on how mindfulness works, what it's all about and why it's worth doing. It has definitely made me more mindful in day to day life which I am forever grateful for and given me a better understanding of it all.
This next item was another xmas pressie.
I really like the size and shape of this gym bag, it has allowed me to head straight to the gym after college as it is roomy enough for me to have everything I need for college as well as all my gym gear in there.
Something super small that makes a big difference for me is also the handles, this style of handle makes it super easy for me to carry around and not feel awkward holding it.
These two products are ones I hadn't actually come across before and it was my mum who found them.
The yellow bottle is for energizing and the purple bottle is for calming and relaxing. All you have to do is rub the roller ball on your wrists and take in the smell of them and this is how they work!
I do definitely think each one works and has helped me. The only slight problem I have with these products is the smell fades extremely fast I have found, despite this I would still recommend this product to anyone who feels it is something they are in need of.
I'm not going to say too much about this next item as I don't want this post to go on forever. HOWEVR this book is such a Insta saver! It is super helpful with so many good tips and tricks in that you may not have even thought about.
I think Aimee Song has done an amazing job putting this book together and I would 100% recommend this to anyone who is looking to up their Insta game!
Upping my Insta game is definitely one of my goals for 2018.
Beauty timeee!
Okay so these are two products I'm am living for right now! The NYX HD studio photogenic foundation and the Elizabeth Arden New York All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup remover.
Lets start with the foundation. I have loved this because of how super lightweight it is. I mentioned on my Instagram live that recently I have felt I don't want products that are super heavy on my skin and want it to be able to breathe a little more and boy has this product let my skin do that! I am in love with the feeling of this foundation on my skin. It also has super good coverage.
So, the makeup remover. This was given to me in a set for my birthday and I can't say enough good things about it. It is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It is so super easy to get rid of all my mascara which is always the hardest bit for me and I don't usually achieve getting it all off UNTIL this gorgeous little product landed in my home!
Going back onto my wellness goals of this year, smoothies are a massive thing I have got into recently.
Usually at least 5 mornings I week I have a smoothie for my breakfast. This is so perfect for me because not only are they yummy, I'm not so keen on eating first thing in the morning so it's perfect because it's acting as a drink but gives me all the goodness and energy I need for the day ahead.
Also, lets face it, who doesn't love something you can take a pretty picture of too?
 
 
That is all from me this time. I didn't want to make this post super long and ramble on but I really hope you enjoyed.
I am now doing Instagram live videos too so make sure you're following me over there to see those.
All my social medias are -
Instagram - Head To Toe Good To Go
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To GO
Twitter - meg_fleet
 
Let me know in the comments what you've been loving recently.
Speak soon.
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...