Friday 2 February 2018

Shoes Glorious Shoes

What comes to mind when you think of high heels? Strong, confident, powerful women? Glamour? Sophistication? Or maybe a memory?
For me I think confidence. I strongly believe a good pair of shoes can make an outfit. They can change a whole entire look.
I find it incredible how two shoes can change the whole vibe of an outfit.
When I'm on a night out I always like to wear heels as it makes me feel more confident, more glam and just makes me feel like I'm on a 'proper' night out. 
When do you wear your heels? To work? On a night out? For a meal? I feel like the list of possibilities is endless. Or maybe you prefer a different type of shoe?
As you may know I am only 5"2 so I need my heels to make me look taller than I actually am!
 For years now I have had a passion and love for heels and it certainly doesn't seem to be going anywhere. My heels have always been my pride and joy and I am definitely not ashamed to admit that.
 
With the particular pairs in the image above, I wore the red pair a few weeks back and this is what they looked like....
I thought this was the perfect outfit to try with the shoes for the first time. I love how I was in all black with a huge pop of colour in the heels which matched up with my lips. For me it was the perfect way to make them stand out to the max!
 
Don't forget to leave a comment telling me what your favourite pair of shoes are and why.
Go follow me on my social medias for daily updates on what I am up to -
Instagram - Head To Toe Good To Go
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To Go
Twitter - meg_fleet
 
Speak soon lovelies
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...