Wednesday 14 February 2018

Pancakes Galore!

Jumper - Dorothy Perkins
Happy belated pancake day guys!
Did you have your fair share of pancakes yesterday? I know I sure did! From savoury to sweet, I did them all!
Every single year I sit down to eat my pancakes and say to my mum "why don't we have these more often? They are so good" and then just say the same thing the following year!
But hey, I guess that's why pancake day is so special, because pancakes aren't something we have all the time.
I had a whole mix of things on my pancakes. I started off with cheese melted into them, then went for one with blueberries on top with maple syrup drizzled over the top then finished off having one with some good old Nutella because you can't beat a bit of Nutella I don't think.
What did you have on your pancakes? Make sure you let me know in the comments!
Whatever you decided to have on your pancakes, I hope you had an awesome day and enjoyed every  mouthful!
Speak soon
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...