Thursday 8 February 2018

CAD/CAM Unit 120

I'm back! Sorry it's been forever since I last did a post  in my 'Diary of A Fashion Student'' area.
I am nearly a whole unit on from when I last spoke to you guys about my fashion work and I've got to say it has been one of my favourite units we have done so far.
It has been all about using CAD recourses - computer-aided-design, such as Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop which was the two pieces of software I have used for this unit.  
I used images I had taken of the garment I had made from the previous unit and made it into a whole magazine cover.
We were to start from scratch with the design, however our tutor wanted us to use the name of a fashion magazine that already existed.
After doing some research I found a magazine I had never actually heard of called Void, which is what I used for inspiration for my very own magazine cover.
I already knew I wanted to create a cover that had a slight cartoony/illustration kind of look to it.
So eventually this is the design I created -
I then chose to come up with some different concepts using the model and name I already had which then gave me these designs -
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...