Saturday 17 March 2018

I'm All About The Draping

Shirt - New Look, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins,
Coat - Quiz, Bag - River Island
 What are your thoughts on draping?
It is a style I don't usually take part in however I decided to give it a go when going out for a Mother's Day lunch last Sunday. It's safe to say I fell in love with the look!
I definitely felt it gave the look a smarter vibe to it, another reason for adding the coat was to bring the simple colours together to give it a warm feel.

All in all I definitely think draping is worth it and have no doubt in my decision!
This is now one of my new favourite outfits and go to outfit for a more formal occasion. Do you have a 'go to' outfit? If so let me know what it is!

Don't forget to find me on all my social medias -
Instagram - headtotoegoodtogo
Facebook - Head To Toe Good To Go
Twitter - meg_fleet

Speak soon,
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...