Friday 16 February 2018

Mad About The Jumper

   Junper - Dorothy Perkins,
Jeans - Topshop  
Is it just me or are jumpers one of the best things to have in your wardrobe at the moment? 
I am obsessed with my jumpers right now but this one is definitely my new favourite!
I love how I can wear it off the shoulder to make it a more interesting fit. I'm also pretty mad on the colour to be honest, however the baggy fit is for sure what has attracted me the most to this piece!  
Something new I have also discovered with this jumper is tucking the front into jeans. I have always loved the look of tops being tucked only at the front but for some reason never been 'brave' enough to try it or when I have done in front of my mirror at home thought it didn't look right!
I have now decided to bite the bullet on that one particular problem and go 'what the hell' with it.
What are your thoughts on big baggy jumpers? Love or hate? Don't hesitate to leave a comment letting me know what your style is this winter!
 
Speak soon,
Meg x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...