Saturday 19 May 2018

Summer Vibes Attract My Tribe

 Top - Miss Selfridge, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins,
Shoes - Ego
It looks like summer is finally on it's way and the heat waves are coming! This gets me so happy and so excited.
I thought it was about time I shared my new fave fashion piece with you guys, this beautiful yellow cold shoulder top I picked up from Miss Selfridge a few weeks back.
Now I won't lie, I nearly didn't pick this up as I never go for this colour but I was in a daring mood and thought 'what have a got to lose' and boy am I glad I had that thought because it is honestly my new love.
I love the fit of it, it isn't too baggy, the fit is quite something for a vest top I personally think. I also became slightly obsessed with the tie details on the sleeve, it's such a small and simple design feature but I think it makes the whole piece if I'm honest.
 
Because the top is such a bright colour I wanted to pair it with something darker therefore I opted to go with my beloved black skinny jeans. On the day I wore this outfit I fancied another pop of colour so went with my red Ego heels to finish off the look which I think made the outfit come together nicely.
 
Let me know what pieces are your faves in this lovely summer weather we are experiencing.
Speak soon,
Meg 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...