Thursday 21 June 2018

Lifting Like A Girl

Lift, run, row, you name it, I am doing it! 
As you may know I have been a gym addict for quite a long time now but recently I have majorly upped my game and went to see a personal trainer to put a 'proper' fitness plan together. 
I honestly believe it was the best decision I could have made! Despite going to the gym so regularly I haven't always been super motivated and worked as hard as I could have, but boy has this plan made me push myself! 
This is a major reason why I went to see a trainer. I love the feeling after a good workout and I'm very ready to get toned and to keep my lungs strong and healthy! 
Before the plan was put together I sat down with a PT and told him what I wanted from it, all my goals and how often I wanted to be getting to the gym in a week. After leaving me for half an hour/45 minutes his first words back to me where "so this isn't going to be pretty but it will be worth it" THIS is where I wonder if I should be running out the door!! 


Ryan has given me a three day programme and this is where I kick ass and put my backside into getting the body I want inside and out. 

I have only done two sessions since getting my new plan so here is my first update picture and I will be regularly posting my 'journey' on my instagram! @headtotoegoodtogo 
So please feel free to head over to my Insta to join me on this new fitness path. 

Speak soon lovelies,
Meg x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...