Wednesday 8 May 2019

About

Hey there! 

Welcome to Head To Toe Good To Go, founded by me, Megan, back in 2015. Here you will find a range of posts on topics such as styling, fitness and living with a chronic illness. 

Click here to go straight to one of my most popular styling posts or here to see one of my fitness posts, Lifting Like A Girl. 

You will either find me sat scrolling through Instagram looking for fashion inspo/what book I should read next or you will find me sweating my ass off in the gym (lovely I know). 

I am also extremely active with my posts whether that’s on my feed or stories over on Instagram. Here you will get more of an insight on my day to day life whether that’s with outfit posts, gym sessions or my new favourite purchases. My handle is @headtotoegoodtogo 
I also post, less regularly, over on twitter so if you fancy seeing some random rabmles from me check out @meg_fleet  

I can’t wait to have you around more, reading my posts as well as chatting on Instagram/Twitter. Speak soon lovelies x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...