Wednesday 7 February 2018

The Duvet Coat Is My New Love

Okay, can someone please tell me why I never got the memo about how warm and amazing a duvet coat can be? 
If you never got that memo either then you should definitely keep reading and strongly consider buying yourself a duvet coat! 
 
My coat is from Pull & Bear and was a Christmas present. I don't think I have actually spent that much time out of it since receiving it! It is just the comfiest, warmest and softest item I think I have ever owned. 
I have had some quite funny incidents with this coat though I've got to be honest.
There was a day when I had left college and the heavens decided to open and started chucking down on me, I decided to throw my hood up and make a dash to the train station. This all seemed like the perfect plan until it became apparent how massive the hood is and it flopped down properly and was covering most of my face!! #nightmare 
I have since found a way to keep my hood in the right position though so it hasn't become a problem, instead just a funny memory to share of my fave new coat! 
Another thing I really like about this coat is the length. It comes up to around my hips which isn't something I've had in this style of coat for a few years.
I have definitely been wearing this coat way more than I have ever worn any of my other waterproof coats before!

Let me know what your favourite winter coat is this season as I always love admiring all the fashion out there!
Speak soon lovelies.
Meg x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...