Sunday 8 July 2018

A Day Filled With Travel & Football!

It's currently 11:50pm and the whole of Porec has gone completely wild!

I have been up since 3:30am UK time but that sure doesn't stop me celebrating Englands win or joining in with part of Croatia's celebrations for their win, however I am now sitting on my hotel bed with the balcony door open listening to the MAJOR party going on over the water in Porec. The horns are gong, the music is raging and the football fans are singing loud enough for me to still hear them. It is completely insane and I love it! 
Yes of course usually I would be across there joining in the party but I have been up since 3:30am and am in desperate need for some beauty sleep, although I'm not completely convinced I'm going to get it with this crazy lot carrying on the party!

As I assume you already know by now I have began my summer holiday in Croatia and I am already in love with th pace! Despite being up since what felt like (and could be classed as) the middle of the night I still love a day of traveling. 
Today went so well I didn't even get told to go in the full body scanner or get searched at airport security which seems to usually happen a fair bit! So all in all it has been a pretty sound day. 

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best 4 Books For A BookWorm

Yes, yes I am a major book worm! So I figured it would only be right to share my current top four books with you. All a little (or a lot) di...